Sallalahu ala Muhammad Sallalahu alayhei wassalam. Trillions of duruds and salawats upon our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW.
And whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all of mankind. [Qur’an 5:32]
By the grace of Allah the supreme, we live in the western world where Allah, the Almighty, is showering us with uncountable bounties and favours on a daily basis. To most of us, Allah has given us beautiful and healthy children whom we adore and care for and provide for on a daily basis. We provide all their needs and help them grow in a nice, healthy and secure environment. We educate and equip them to the best of our abilities in both Islamic and academic studies so much so that they themselves become mature, responsible and caring adults ready to take up their roles in the society at large.
However, the picture is totally different in many parts of the world where the young children from varying backgrounds, through no fault of their own, become orphans. Forget the education, most of them do not even have the basic needs fulfilled on a daily basis like the food, clothing and shelter.
In the heart and mind of every child there is a craving for home and love. Not just for food and a place to sleep, but for their safety and community spirit.
Our humble project is designed to alleviate their sufferings and go some way towards meeting their daily living and educational needs.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a UK based charity with proper Governance and compliance to help meet the needs of some of these orphans.
We, in shaa Allah, hope and pray that our charity organisation plays a leading and effective role in combating the global battle against poverty, starvation, illiteracy and exploitation of these young and innocent children.
Our long-term work is aimed such that the recipients of this tremendous help will break away from the cycle of poverty which scars the lives of successive generations after generations
- Make difference to orphaned children world-wide
- Play a substantial role in the Global battle to combat disadvantaged children.
- House, cloth feed and educate as many orphans as practically possible
- To provide a loving and caring environment.
- Help them grow in confidence to enable them to be environment ready.
- Teach them the basic skills like cooking, sewing, arts, crafts, woodwork, metalwork, raising crops and keeping and raising livestock.
- Provide them with the necessary all-round education and skills so that they become self-sufficient when they leave and enter the real world.
- Help enhance their abilities so that they in turn become contributors within their communities and the society at large.
- The able and high aptitude children be helped to realise their full potential and goals of furthering their academic and religious studies